I have been using the Bates method for about 6 months now, and I thought that my experiences could be very helpful to others who are also looking into curing their eyesight. I hope this information is helpful, and I hope that you will add your experiences as well.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wore Glasses to a Movie

Yesterday I went to a movie. I wanted to see the movie clearly, so I wore my -5.00 glasses. (Remember, my original perscription was -6.5) I could see clearly for the whole movie, and everything on the way home. When I got home, I took them off and looked at my eye chart. It was extremely blurry, and I lost three lines that I could see earlier. That's the affect of glasses that are too strong. Hmm, I guess my sight has improved a lot since last I wore them. I should have worn my -3.25 pair. Anway, not all is lost. This morning I could see all the lines again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting to see the improvement!