I have been using the Bates method for about 6 months now, and I thought that my experiences could be very helpful to others who are also looking into curing their eyesight. I hope this information is helpful, and I hope that you will add your experiences as well.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Palming
By covering your eyes with your the palms of your hands, you able to shut out all light. This allows your eyes to relax because there is nothing to see. Doing this five minutes a day, or more, will help your vision get better. There is an exception to this rule. People who have worn glasses for many years, sometimes find that blocking all light actually causes them to strain more. This is common, and other forms of relaxation should be used. I have this problem, but, after several months of using other forms of relaxation, and learning what it feels like to relax, I am now able to use the palming method.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment