I have been using the Bates method for about 6 months now, and I thought that my experiences could be very helpful to others who are also looking into curing their eyesight. I hope this information is helpful, and I hope that you will add your experiences as well.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Putting the Methods Into Practice
For those of you who are thinking about trying the Bates Method, and those who have tried, I just want to note that, for me, it took two weeks of not ever putting on my glasses (carpooling, etc.) before I even noticed a difference. After that, progress was very speedy, as long as I only used my lower prescription glasses for emergencies. (these can be bought online for $13 from Zennioptical.com) This will be different for everyone. Don't give up. It IS worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment