I have been using the Bates method for about 6 months now, and I thought that my experiences could be very helpful to others who are also looking into curing their eyesight. I hope this information is helpful, and I hope that you will add your experiences as well.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Strain and the Brain
Wow! I just had a realization. I'm sitting here reading Dr. William Bates book entitled, "Perfect Sight Without Glasses" and my son is in the other room singing a song. He sang his favorite song through once, and then started over. He missed one word, and became frustrated. After that, it was near impossible for him to remember the words, and he proceeded to cry. Then came the realization. When our eyes strain, it becomes more difficult to see. This also applies to the brain. This is my sons favorite song, yet when he messed up once, his perfectionism caused him to brain strain, making him unable to remember the rest of the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment