It is very beneficial to read Dr. Bates' Book. You have to believe in what you are doing to achieve results. The more you know about the whole process, and why it works, the more you will have faith in it. I strongly suggest reading the entire book before starting your own home training sessions. Don't give up on the confusing parts. Just keep reading.
Here is the link to one of his books. It is completely free to read online. You don't have to sign up for anything to read it.
http://www.i-see.org/perfect_sight/
I have been using the Bates method for about 6 months now, and I thought that my experiences could be very helpful to others who are also looking into curing their eyesight. I hope this information is helpful, and I hope that you will add your experiences as well.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment