When I first learned of this concept, I would sway my head, sway my eyes, sway my body, all the time. I didn't understand how it helped, but I was faithful. After a few months, I was laying down doing a form of palming (warm rice bag on the eyes) and feeling very relaxed, when I noticed that my eyes were moving back and forth, on their own. Since then, I have found that if I focus on that feeling, my eyes relax and begin to sway without my conscious effort. I just found some cool articles by Dr. Bates explaining how this helped other people, as well.
http://www.central-fixation.com/better-eyesight-magazine/better-eyesight-1926-10.php
I have been using the Bates method for about 6 months now, and I thought that my experiences could be very helpful to others who are also looking into curing their eyesight. I hope this information is helpful, and I hope that you will add your experiences as well.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment