Dr. William H. Bates, "Perfect Eyesight Without Glasses" chapter 7
"Of twenty thousand school children examined in one year, more than half had normal eyes, with sight which was perfect at times; but not one of them had perfect sight in each eye at all times of the day. Their sight might be good in the morning and imperfect in the afternoon, or imperfect in the morning and perfect in the afternoon. Many children could read one Snellen test card: with perfect sight, while unable to see a different one perfectly. Many could also read some letters of the alphabet perfectly, while unable to distinguish other letters of the same size under similar conditions. The degree of this imperfect sight varied within wide limits, from one-third to one-tenth, or less. Its duration was also variable. Under some conditions it might continue for only a few minutes, or less; under others it might prevent the subject from seeing the blackboard for days, weeks, or even longer. Frequently all the pupils in a classroom were affected to this extent."
I have been using the Bates method for about 6 months now, and I thought that my experiences could be very helpful to others who are also looking into curing their eyesight. I hope this information is helpful, and I hope that you will add your experiences as well.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment